Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tourism assignment purpose trip (Gua Tempurung) Day 1




I'm thinking of where or what should I start off my blog actually after a very long quit from blogger.



Well, 
studying Bachelor Degree in Tourism Management, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College is a very very interesting that we'll always have the opportunities to travel everywhere for study purpose, but in fact you know, we work hard for assignment at the same time we play very very hard too during any trip! :)


This trip considered as our first trip ever since we started our degree life.
For " Tourism Recreation and Management" subject, 
me and my group decided to pay a visit to Gua Tempurung, Perak, Malaysia.
Since Mr Pan, one of my group member is a local at Slim River,
this is why we decided to pay a visit to Perak, his home-town and visit his family for the very first time ever since we know each other.


Although this is just a group assignment for me, Evon and Mr Pan or I shall call Kong Tsen.
But, my gang with 9 always super-hyper and looking forward to go on a road trip someday.
And, this is the chance!



We plan to go on 3 day 2 night trip, city escape from 10 Oct - 12 Oct 2014.
Since we have classes at Friday between 10am to 5pm.
As a good student **ekeeemm**
We shall not skip class for vacation, but depart immediately after we end our class from campus.



It took us less than 2 hour to reach there since Slim River is just slightly out of the state of Selangor.
We're sitting in the car like chit-chat non-stop until we reach to get our dinner before get to our final destination, I can feel I'm flying cause I have a "professional driver" to drive me on average 140km/h. LOL
**not a good example**


Thanks to Oscar's uncle recommendation,
we finally get to fill our stomach up with super delicate Thai cuisine.
(Picture speaks everything)
Y.U.M.M.Y ! 


Medium spicy level of Tom Yam soup, Lemongrass Chicken, "Paku-Pakis"(Malay) with salted egg, Omelette & Rice.

I don't really remember the name of these delicious food,
all of us like really craving for food! 


I'm still remember that the very first me and my gang enter to this restaurant,
all of us like "WAHHHHHHHHHH, so niceeeeeeeeee!" with a extremely surprise and impress by the surrounding environment and interior design.















Girls being girls,
we just take photo in every corner. 
Relaxing and refreshing cause it surrounded by the greens.





I have no idea what's wrong with this photo the quality is like we are in the club. lol



Not be forgotten,
me and my twin sister, Evon,
 but she looks much more slim and prettier than me. YEAH







Our driver and assistant driver.
The very nerd face, Oscar.

Look at Kong Tsen "serious" face.



We head to the groceries shop to get tomorrow bbq ingredient before we get to Kong Tsen's lovely house to call it a day.
Seriously for like people that grow up in Kuala Lumpur like my dear twin sister, Evon.
She's totally couldn't believe that the place we go to get our bbq ingredient is the only supermarket for people staying here.
At least in Kuala Lumpur we do have Jaya Jusco, Tesco, Giant or more of this series of supermarket.
But it's totally different in Slim River,
this is their only "shopping mall" over here which is like a mini market for us in Kuala Lumpur.


The most important thing,
even the shampoo itself over here is so so so cheap!
All of us girls go really crazy to get ourself at least 2 bottle of sunsilk shampoo. OHMYGOD.

The local look us like kisiao (crazy) and UFO. 







 Looking for fish ball that are best in both quality and price. Girls being girls.


Basically,
that's our first day tour to Slim River.

Ciaooo! :)

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X 

Information :

Ma-Ni Thai Cuisine
lot 26, Jalan Changkat Asa (B44), Hulu Bernam,
 Hulu Selangor, Selangor, Malaysia,
 (GPS N03' 40.142" E101' 30.884) 35900.

For your info,
from PLUS highway exit at Tanjung Malim (exit 121) pass toll gate swing left, drive 2km at traffic light junction turn left (towards Sabak Bernam, route B44) drive 1km Ma-Ni Thai Cuisine located on right.

No comments:

Post a Comment