Friday, January 29, 2016

#MAYVACEY Penang Road Famous Teo Chew Chendul | Journey of Penang (Part 1)


Waiting for our turn to order our Chendul.

*Photobombed*


Seat at the green building as told by the boss when we ordering our chendul, they serve yummy char kuay teow too!

I'd visited twice in my 4 Days 3 Nights road trip of Penang Ipoh trip.
It's pretty obvious that how powerful and how this Teochew Chendul "entertain" me & my family taste-buds. Awww...

Busy taking down order. Good business! Require skills of memorizing fast & accurate too.

A 'must' we-fie with this lovely local delicate gastronomy representing Penang, Malaysia.

Kids are hard to satisfied, but look! He's super happy and posing while enjoying his chendul.

That "green building" full of consumers. Serve local heavenly great food.

The view itself very peaceful and beautiful. Combination of generations cultural elements and sustainable elements to be conserved to provide close-to-locaol-relationship between every consumers that visited to their famous teochew Chendul.

Can't control myself but taking more and more photos using my Iphone 5.

It's like a paint isn't?

Always proud to be a Malaysian. Saya Anak Malaysia.
We're united as one, and look at local residents in selling tourism goods in a very authentic way that perfectly great in representing origin image of Penang. Lovely peoples, Beautiful Malaysia.

Authentic always the best way to present a destination image that create great impact to consumers.

Nothing can beat or replace cultural elements of every lifestyle.
This is why peoples starting to increase awareness in preserving and appreciate so called "norm" that they used to it, but this is how they'd been living for generations. Lovely.

Business never stop, peoples are coming non-stop too.

Candid photo. The memorizing skills needed. Lol.

Drive-thru for take away chendul? Ahaaaahahaa.. just passed by.


Peoples. Candid photos.

p/s : stay tuned for following part in details of my journey. Too much stuff in my mind require times for regenerating & content everything of destinations.


Hope you enjoy my post! Fyi, I'm just trying to spread my love and sharing of experience along my journey, as a tourism student. I feel the effort and sincerity of peoples towards this industry. It's perfect & blessed that nice peoples every where in this field. Let's hold on hands on hands providing best tourism image of Malaysia!




Sincerely,
May.

❥♒

No comments:

Post a Comment