Sunday, April 24, 2016

Beautiful Mess 美麗的錯誤


I'm blessed.


Life may be harsh sometimes for us,
there's nothing as perfect life or living without negativity.
But heyyyy..
there's always reason for something happen which lead you to the right way.
And there's something in between that it might seems to be really horrible for you,
but view it from another perception,
it is what others call as "Beautiful Mess".



I'm so glad that God always be with me,
I have the worst nightmare at my really really young time (I'm pretty young now tho)
Where people who heard about me sharing my "beautiful" nightmare could totally..
they said they rather die if they were me.



Well,
time brought us something worst,
soon it give us the great for us in our life.
Always the "give and take" terms in life.




Many may thought that they know everything about me
 where I'm the only one who know what's going on.




Wrong thing may seems to be worse,
but wrong thing always shows you what's the best,
sooner they brought you gift of the best.
Thanks to the "wrong thing",
you grow a little bit more.
Physically or mentally.
You know anyhow.





I'm truly blessed and grateful where,
I came across to know that I'm the very very first one that being treated in that way.
Even I'm just a new enter to the environment 
which not everyone willing to provide opportunity as such.




Life is great!




Through out the whole progress,
where I got more than what I expect, or coming back with overloaded positive spirits.
I'm blessed.




Blessed kid always get blessed,
when you truly feel it and know to appreciate everything in life.
Any single little thing in life.




Mess can be horrible,
beautiful mess would make you even blessed to have that after some horrible times.



God know, and you know.




Able to come across to opportunity where not everyone are lucky enough or able too,
is a gift from life.



I'm glad to surrounded with people and opportunity that I've been dreaming hard too,
and the beautiful part is where you know that you're getting closer
 and on truck to achieve what you want.




Loves,
from each of everyone who be with me,
or those who I sincerely appreciate my fate with them,
always the best thing in our live.




Some of them,
we just know each other for some short period,
but that spirit, thoughts and faith surrounding brought us along.
It doesn't value by quantity, but quality from our inner sound.
Our heart.




Nothing can beat or go over love,
just like people who afraid to lose nothing are the strongest.




I'm glad that those stay with me,
are love.




I'm blessed.





生命總是無常,
人來人往、人去人散..
一切隨緣 勿強求。




有些時候,
負面生活總會讓人對生命感到沮喪;
然而負面生活後的完美,才是最讓人格外珍惜的美麗錯誤。




懂我的噩夢故事的人,
都會向我表達他們的敬佩。
並無他意,只是多了一份常人無法體驗的經歷。
慶幸的,照舊了現今的我,
讓我有了今時今日的一切緣分相遇。




生活拿捏總得平衡,
在於的只是你所獲得的心境。
給與拿之間,
你得到了什麼?



視眼上,大家可能看見的是最初一層的基本;
過程中體驗與經歷,永遠只有當時人曉得,
他人懂得的,也只是他們對於那事兒的想法。




錯誤的方向,
只是為了讓你確定和看清你的路。
錯誤的方向,
帶來的過濾負面後的進步。
錯誤的嘗試,
留給你的是用心體驗,讓你永遠更資深一層的看法。
這麼多錯誤的錯誤,
就是美麗的錯誤,
帶領你走向你想要的未來。




美麗的錯誤,
帶給我無限的可能,無限的美好,無限的體驗;
讓我更接近與我志同道合的貴人愛人,
最感動動人的是,
它讓你肯定的你離你的夢想更更進一步的前進。




生命中最幸福的事,
莫過於你擁有着一班一直都在的貴人愛著,
一步一腳印地去往自己的夢想前進,
用愛來鋪滿你的旅途,
讓夢想發光發熱。




我很幸運,
獲得一般人無法輕易體驗的機會,
真心感恩  珍惜感動
獲知我幸運的被眷顧愛戴地對待著,
有史以來第一次獲得的機會,
這樣的機會得來不易,
不是常人可得。
感恩





偶然的緣分遇見下相遇,
未來未知數上添加了驚喜,添加了讓人更有動力以及目標的前進。
是一種最大的幸福。
再次感恩




我堅信着,
知足 感恩 
總是擁有著最強大的力量,
把一切美好都帶來你身邊不離去。
正面




美麗的誤會,聽起來不友善;
然而雨過天晴的天使般美麗,誰又感恩過那美麗的誤會了?
生命無常





貴人與友愛之人們都與我同在,
讓我更堅信更相信自己的夢想 前進 動力 和 未來。
感恩 有他們的愛,
造就了今時今日的我,
也讓明天的我 更為幸運 更為幸福。
相識時間的長短 不足於 心靈上的相同體驗的價值 
無法衡量




無法打敗的人,
就是一無所有 不害怕失去的美。
他們屬於他們自己
因為愛永遠帶領著他們前進。




我非常慶幸 與 感恩,
在我身邊的 是愛。



❥♒ maymaybeby.blogspot.my ♔ ░ ♥
Appreciate, Stay Blessed.
珍惜,感恩。


Sincerely,
May
侯媄鏸.

❥♒


No comments:

Post a Comment